Available in a clear or 4 ready-mixed colours designed to accentuate wood’s natural beauty, Storm System Toned Oil Finish combines penetrating exotic oils and trans-oxide pigments, greatly enhancing the colouration of hardwoods such as ipe, redwood, ironwood, and mahogany. Toned Oil Finish also makes a great finish on cedar, pine, and fir when a more natural appearance is desired. In addition to adding colour, this oil will also protect the wood from weather and UV rays.
👍 We recommend Storm System Toned Oil Finish for exterior decks, porches, fences, and outdoor furniture.
*A digital stain swatch is a rough estimation of the colour. Colour may vary depending on texture, grain, colour, porosity and type of wood.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to find the total square footage of your room.
3. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
4. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
5. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.