C2 Guard Fusion is an innovative combination of 65% C2 Guard with 35% polyurethane. In addition to dropping into the wood like C2 Guard does, it also forms a thin, low-luster sheen layer on top of the wood. This means the surface of the wood has increased abrasion resistance and additional UV protection. It’s ideal for horizontal surfaces you walk on such as decks.
👍 This is a fantastic product for preserving decks and porches.
*A digital stain swatch is a rough estimation of the colour. Colour may vary depending on texture, grain, colour, porosity and type of wood.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to find the total square footage of your room.
3. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
4. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
5. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.