Use Frogtape multi-surface tape to get crisp, clean lines on your painting project. Frogtape's adhesive is made out of a super-absorbent polymer that reacts with the water in latex paint and causes it to instantly gel and form a micro-barrier. This chemical reaction is what seals the edges of their tape to prevent paint bleed.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to find the total square footage of your room.
3. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
4. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
5. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.