Speedhide Pro-EV Zero Interior Latex Primer is designed for new and repaint applications where speed of application is important. This is a zero-VOC primer, which means it has very low to no odor.
👍 Because of it's low to no order, we recommend this primer for occupied environments like homes, schools, hospitals, hotels and offices.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to find the total square footage of your room.
3. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
4. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
5. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.