Sansin ENS tinted in natural or translucent colours adds only a tiny bit of colour to enhance the natural beauty of the wood yet makes it extremely durable.
This two-coat finish can be applied to virtually any surface - from millwork and siding to decks and furniture. It can even improve the performance of other Sansin coatings. ENS is often used as a second coat after applying SDF or Classic, resulting in a satin or gloss finish.
No matter the two-coat combo, ENS will be highly resistant to wear, doesn’t discolour over time, and provides some of the toughest UV protection possible.
👍 We recommend ENS for siding, decks, and furniture.
💡 If you're looking for a deeper, bolder colour, check out ENS saturated and ultra-saturated colours.
*A digital stain swatch is a rough estimation of the colour. Colour may vary depending on texture, grain, colour, porosity and type of wood.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to find the total square footage of your room.
3. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
4. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
5. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.