Sansin's Purity Interior Gel Stain has the beauty and colour of Purity Interior Stain but with much more pigment in it. More pigment means it dries slower and gives you the ability to stain wood a darker shade.
This gel stain does not contain any harsh solvents (VOCs) that release fumes. Instead, it only uses water as a solvent. It's people- and kid-friendly and can be to cleaned up with soap and water.
💡 After applying gel stain, protect it with a topcoat of Purity Glacier Finish.
👍 We recommend Purity Gel Stain for smaller projects.
*A digital stain swatch is a rough estimation of the colour. Colour may vary depending on texture, grain, colour, porosity and type of wood.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to find the total square footage of your room.
3. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
4. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
5. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.