Sansin Foundation is a penetrating base coat that improves the top coat performance of SDF Natural and Translucent Colours and SDF Saturated and Ultra Saturated Colours. SDF Foundation penetrates naturally, carrying solids deep into the wood where they form a monolithic bond with the wood tissue. In addition to protecting against UV radiation, it also enhances the natural moisture resistance of wood surfaces.
👍 We recommend for exterior surfaces you want to protect longer like timbers, logs, and lumber.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to find the total square footage of your room.
3. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
4. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
5. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.