Sansin Wood Lightener is a concentrated, biodegradable lightener for almost any bare wood surface. Wood Lightener works to help remove mold, iron and other stains that discolour wood. This removal restores the natural bright tone of bare wood.
👍 We recommend using this Wood Lightener on old wood that you want to apply a transparent stain to.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to find the total square footage of your room.
3. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
4. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
5. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.