Sansin Wood Sealer is a low VOC waterborne protective wood treatment that repels water while allowing wood to breathe. In fact, it reduces wood moisture absorption up to 74% during wet periods. No more wood cupping, splitting or rotting.
Wood Sealer dries clear and can be used to protect wood inside as well as outside. Over a short time, the wood will weather uniformly to a beautiful silver grey tone but it will still remain protected. The sealer never peels and maintenance is a breeze (just apply another coat).
👍 We recommend using Wood Sealer on surfaces you wish to have that natural wood look: log homes, decks, fences, wood shingles, gazebos, yard furniture and wood siding.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to find the total square footage of your room.
3. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
4. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
5. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.