Timbermate Wood Filler is a quick drying water-based grain filler and wood putty. It accepts both paint and stain beautifully or it can be tinted to match any color.
This wood filler is easy to apply and won't become permanent until it's top coated. After it is, it is resistant to cracking or falling out.
Best of all, Timbrmate Wood Filler never goes bad. If it freezes just stick it in the microwave to warm it up. If it dries up, just add water and stir.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to find the total square footage of your room.
3. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
4. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
5. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.