Blue Dolphin Washi Tape is a super-premium rice paper tape that performs phenomenally on interior surfaces. It's ultra-thin backing blocks paint bleeding and creates razor sharp paint lines when pealed off. You will get a crisp, professional edging with this painter’s tape.
👍 We recommend using Washi tape when crisp lines are a must.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to find the total square footage of your room.
3. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
4. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
5. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.